It is absolutely beautiful between Buchanan and Dickenson County right now.
After the rain today, I would say this weekend will almost be the best with the expected sunshine because it seems like the leaves are unfortunately falling very quickly.
The Blue Ridge area in VA is at about 30-50% peak. I noticed in today's rain that the leaves are looking really nice this year. I'd say by Oct 18 or that week it will be close to 100% peak.
Looking forward to it this year - may hit the pavement to the Blue Ridge Parkway this year - it's been a while.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It is absolutely beautiful between Buchanan and Dickenson County right now.
After the rain today, I would say this weekend will almost be the best with the expected sunshine because it seems like the leaves are unfortunately falling very quickly.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
http://www.weather.com/outlook/drivi...rom=ff_det_txt
Looks like this weekend will be peak for us
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks